Our experienced specialist nurses can advise you on a range of issues. Our aim is to help you maintain your independence in your home. The advice is aimed at people with paraplegia and spina bifida.
Examples of areas in which we can provide advice include:
- Questions on transfer, positioning and mobilisation
- Aid provision and adaptation
- Bladder and bowel management
- Skin: pressure points and bedsores, wound care
- Assessment of current situation
- Determining and/or coordinating support and respite offers
Perhaps your situation at home has changed, and things are no longer working as you learnt in rehabilitation. Do you need advice? We would be happy to visit you at home.