- Biering-Sorensen F, Scheuringer M, Baumberger M, Charlifue SW, Post MW, Montero F, Kostanjsek N, Stucki G. Developing core sets for persons with spinal cord injuries based on the International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health as a way to specify functioning. Spinal Cord 2006;44:541-6.
- Kakebeeke TH, Lechner HE, Handschin C. Reproducibility analysis of isokinetic strength measurements of shoulder and elbow muscles in subjects with spinal cord injury. Isokinetics and Exercises Science 2006;13:279-84.
- Kakebeeke TH, Roy SH, Largo RH. Coordination training in individuals with incomplete spinal cord injury: consideration of motor hierarchical structures. Spinal Cord 2006;44:7-10.
- Lechner HE, Frotzler A, Eser P. Relationship between self- and clinically rated spasticity in spinal cord injury. Arch Phys Med Rehabil 2006;87:15-9.
- Mueller G, Perret C, Spengler CM. Optimal intensity for respiratory muscle endurance training in patients with spinal cord injury. J Rehabil Med 2006;38:381-6.
- Perret C, Mueller G, Knecht H. Influence of creatine supplementation on 800 m wheelchair performance: A pilot study. Spinal Cord 2006;44:275-9.
- Perret C, Müller G. Validation of a new portable ergospirometric device (Oxycon Mobile®) during exercise. Int J Sports Med 2006;27:363-7.
- Reinhardt JD, Cieza A, Stamm T, Stucki G. Commentary on Nordenfeldt's 'On health, ability and activity: Comments on some basic notions in the ICF'. Disabil Rehabil 2006;28:1483-5.