Feldenkrais is a method that is based not on intervention, but self-regulation.
Feldenkrais work, focused on the nervous system’s self-awareness, stimulates highly neurologically active events that seem almost passive.
This influences the patient’s body image in such a way that – depending on the form of the disorder – improvements can be expected in balance, fine and gross motor skills, and in speaking, gripping, sitting in the wheelchair, and walking.
Inpatient and outpatient individual therapy and groups.
- Tellington TTouch for You
- Somatic Experiencing following Dr. Peter Levine
Our fields of activity
- Pain patients
- Neurological diseases
Tellington TTouch for You -> see download
- Somatic Experiencing following Peter Levine-> see download
- Body perception / body image
- Gait/stability when walking
- Initiating movement processes
- Respiration / becoming aware of internal spaces
- Pain in the locomotor system
German, English, French and Italian
Costs for outpatient Feldenkrais therapy
CHF 130 / 60 mins.
Supported by health insurance companies
Outpatients can invoice through their supplementary insurance.
Our Feldenkrais teachers
Our team consists of three qualified Feldenkrais Teachers SFV