Registration and admission
For questions regarding registration and admission, please contact the Patient Administration Department. This department is responsible for the coordination of inpatient admissions, including bed management and all other administrative tasks.
Please see your admission letter for the precise time of your arrival.
Patient admissionDocuments to bring on the day of your admission
Please bring the following documents on the day of your admission:
- ID card or passport
- Insurance card/certificate
- If available: living will/healthcare proxy (as per new child and adult protection law of 1.1.2013)
- Medical documents (x-rays, laboratory results)
- Certificates (vaccinations, allergies)
- Prescribed medications and treatments
- If applicable: electric wheelchair
- If applicable: communication aids
Interested in inpatient or outpatient hospitalisation at the SPC? Our admissions team will be happy to provide you with information on admission requirements, financing, registration and other concerns.