Services for visitors – sport
Thanks to the expansion and renovation of our sports facilities, wheelchair and non-wheelchair athletes alike can take advantage of optimal conditions for training and competition. The sports arena is equipped with:
- Outdoor track and field complex with 8 tracks
- Timing tower
- Football pitch: 100m x 64m
- Tennis courts
- Large-scale tent with protection against bad weather
The gymnasium has three main halls, can be divided in the middle and is equipped with retractable bleachers. It is suitable for all kinds of events, and is used for a variety of functions.
Our expansive indoor swimming pool has been designed with all the latest technology and is used for therapy and sport, as well as by third parties (associations). The swimming hall and individual lanes of the pool can be reserved for certain times and days.
- Pool: 25 x 16 m (720 m3), 8 lanes
- Depth: 1.8 m (entire pool)
- Water temperature: 28 degrees Celsius
- Therapy pool with height-adjustable lifting platform (34°C)
- Wheelchair-accessible with patient lift
Contact and enquiries
SPC tennis courts
The SPC tennis courts are open from April to October (weather permitting) from 6 am to 10 pm, or until nightfall.
All courts must be reserved in advance.