Orthotec offers aids and services to promote freedom of movement for people with a spinal cord injury and similar limitations. Orthotec AG was founded in 1994 and is a charitable subsidiary of the Swiss Paraplegic Foundation. Our team has more than 90 employees. Our five areas of competence comprise: vehicle adaptation; rehabilitation technology; orthopaedic technology; incontinence products and daily living aids; and wheelchair sports.
We work all over Switzerland, with our headquarters in Nottwil and a branch for vehicle adaptation in Cugy (Canton Vaud).
The Orthotec brand stands for #freedomofmovement. We encourage this with our aids and services. Our vision is for everyone with a spinal cord injury and similar limitations to be able to lead a self-determined, mobile and dignified life.
What does this mean for our customers?
- Driving themselves to their destination in an adapted car.
- Being out and about in a wheelchair that protects their body and helps them forwards efficiently – in the long term.
- Practising sports with the appropriate equipment and having fun.
- Providing their locomotor system with optimal support by means of orthoses or prostheses.
- Gaining mobility and independence with incontinence products (such as catheters or pads) and daily living aids (such as transfer boards and gripping aids).
A look into our workshops and consultancy rooms Orthotec combines craft, technology, products and services into individual solutions that help you advance in your day-to-day life.